SPIE student news - updated: April '13 cool stuff: Outreach Olympics 2011
INFO: scholarships & conference travel grants (application until 15 Feb)
student travel grants, chapter officer travel grants
Photonics West (21-26 Jan, San Francisco) +++ student events +++
- Company visit - Delta A/S 5/12/2011
- Chapter meeting & Board elections 5/12/2011
Welcome to Denmark's first SPIE* student chapter!
You want to be part of a scientific and professional network, promoting optics and photonics worldwide?
Here is your chance!!!
Join our student chapter and...
· decide on chapter activities funded by SPIE
· access the SPIE Visiting Lecturer Program
· network with other students and experts all over the world
· collect institute hours
Becoming a chapter member simply requires to be a SPIE student member. This gives you also access to grants, scholarships, travel support, discounts on conferences and publications, and more - all that for $20 per year! So visit SPIE and see how you can benefit from a student membership.
Join our CampusNet group and our Facebook group to stay updated on our activities or student-related topics of SPIE.
Check out the SPIE website and get all information on student chapters and the student membership.
Or just contact us directly!
The chapter board consists currently of:
* SPIE - Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers. One of the important international societies, promoting science and engineering in the fields of optics and photonics.